4th of July Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1/2 medium zucchini peeled, sliced and frozen, *optional*
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries or strawberries
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut
- Place the milk, protein powder, zucchini, banana, vanilla, honey, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. It should be a thick ice cream-like texture, if not add more ice.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and top with a patriotic red, white, and blue mix of blueberries, red berries, coconut, and almonds.
Yes, it says zucchini. Yes, it's my sneaky way to get some veggies in you, but still maintain the "white" base/colour palette of the smoothie!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!