Avocado, Apple And Chickpea Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- sea salt for seasoning
- black pepper for seasoning
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 Avocado chopped
- 1 apple peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, parsley, lime juice, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Serve as a salad or tucked into lettuce leaves as a tasty wrap.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!