Blueberry Almond Chia Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or any other preferred milk)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or fresh
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 4 teaspoons honey (or maple syrup if vegan)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped almonds
- Evenly divide the milk, blueberries, chia seeds, and honey between 2 mason jars or containers, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate the puddings overnight or at least 2 hours to thicken. Just before eating, top each with chopped almonds.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!