- 1/3 bunch Fresh cilantro
- 1/3 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 red onion quartered
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño pepper seeded
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic smashed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil *if increasing the servings, leave this amount the same
- Place the Combine the cilantro, parsley, cilantro, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, garlic, cumin, coriander, and salt in a blender. Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped. Add the olive oil and puree until the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!