Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup GF flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 cup Hot sauce whatever hot sauce you use is cool!
- 2 tablespoons butter ghee or coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic pressed or minced
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Buffalo Wing Sauce: Heat the hot sauce, butter, garlic, and salt in a small saucepan over medium heat until just simmering. Then remove the sauce from the heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, water, hot sauce, and seasoning salt in a small bowl until smooth. Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter, shaking off the excess, and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake the florets until crispy, about 25 minutes. Drizzle with hot sauce mix and Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!