Dilly Salmon Packets with Asparagus
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 orange slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Asparagus trimmed
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Coat 4 (12-inch-square) pieces of foil with spray and place 1 piece of fish in center of each. Top the fish with 1 teaspoon butter and 1 tablespoon of dill. Season with salt and pepper and arrange 2 orange slices on each fillet. Bring edges of foil up over fillets and fold to seal.
- Place the packets seal side up on the grill, cover, and grill 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove the foil packets from grill.
- Combine the oil and asparagus in a small bowl, toss, and place the asparagus on the grill until crisp-tender, turning halfway through, about 4 minutes in total.
- Remove the fish from the foil and arrange the fillets over the asparagus for a lovely presentation. No grill? Bake the packets at 425°F for 15 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Divide asparagus evenly among 4 plates. Open packets; top asparagus with fillets. Squeeze orange slices evenly over fillets.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!