Easy Tempeh Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch Red pepper flakes
- 1 (8-ounce) block tempeh cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 green onions sliced, include whites and some green parts
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 carrots cut into thin “matchsticks” or thin coins
- 6 ounces snow peas or snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper sliced into strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1/3 cup GF tamari
- 2 zucchini spiralized
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, ginger, salt, and red pepper flakes. Add the tempeh and toss to evenly coat. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallion and sauté for 1 minute. Add the tempeh and sauté until it is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots and sauté about 2 minutes. Add the tamari, garlic and ginger and toss to distribute through the vegetables. Toss well to evenly distribute throughout veggie mixture and sauté about 2 minutes. Add the snow peas and red pepper and sauté about 2 minutes .
- Toss in the zucchini noodles, cover the skillet for 1 to 2 minutes to often the noodles. Serve!
Remove cover, toss well to combine ingredients. Season with additional sea salt to taste, if desired. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!