Fish Taco Lettuce Wraps with Mango Kiwi Salsa
- 1 head butter lettuce any leaf lettuce or romaine would work too
- 1 pounds wild-caught alaskan cod
- 2 1/2 tablespoons melted coconut oil divided
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 Kiwi chopped
- 1 shallot minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- sea salt for seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix together all the salsa ingredients and season with salt. You can make this ahead and refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
- Rub the cod with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil and the salt. Heat the remaining coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pan sear the cod fillets for 3 to 4 minutes per side until the fish flakes when pressed.
- Place fish in the lettuce leaves and top with the avocado, salsa, and radishes.
Make sure to keep these frozen for backup meals!*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!