Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients together until well blended. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with fresh veggies or any other dippers that you’d like.
** You should prepare this the night before you need it**
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!