Grilled Jerk Tofu With Pineapple Salsa
FOR THE TOFU:
- 1 (7-ounce) package extra-firm tofu pressed and sliced into 8 planks
- 1/4 cup jerk seasoning *see recipe*
FOR THE PINEAPPLE SALSA:
- 2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 mango diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 jalapeno minced
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Combine the salsa ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
- FOR THE TOFU: Preheat a grill to high heat. Rub the pressed tofu with jerk seasoning and grill the tofu until it is warmed through with grill marks, about 4 minutes per side.
- Serve the tofu with a generous scoop of salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!