Happiness is Vegan Blueberry Pancakes!
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed mixed and set aside for 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup plus more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- Mix together 3/4 cup water with the flaxseed and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flaxseed eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and whisk until well combined. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Let the pancake batter sit until it thickens to regular batter consistency, about 5 minutes. Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-low heat and grease it generously with oil or butter. Pour the batter in 1/4 cup measures and spread it out if necessary with the back of a spoon to create round pancakes.
- Cook until the tops have tiny bubbles all over them and flip! Continue cooking for about a minute longer until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve drizzled with maple syrup.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!