Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/3 cup packed chopped herbs chives cilantro, and dill
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard (I like dijon or stone ground)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate in a sealed jar for up to 1 week.
- You can also use an immersion blender placed in a wide mouth mason jar instead of a blender.
The ranch will thicken up a bit in the refrigerator, and will last for about a week.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!