- 1 3/4 cups Low-Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 3/4 cup millet
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 English cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped mint chopped
- 2 scallions thinly sliced and divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sliced dried apricots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Place the broth and millet in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, and simmer until the millet is tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside for 5 minutes and then fluff with fork.
- Transfer the millet to a large bowl and add the cherry tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, mint, scallions, almonds, and apricots, tossing to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Add the dressing to the millet mixture and toss.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, paprika, and lemon zest. Drizzle the dressing over tabbouleh and kebabs just before serving
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!