No Bake Blueberry Donut Holes
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (about 12)
- 3/4 cup raw cashews
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup GF rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the dates, cashews, blueberries, oats, vanilla, lemon juice, and sea salt into a food processor and pulse until a dough forms, about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides several times with a spatula.
- Roll the dough into 24 balls and place them on a baking sheet. Freeze the balls for 30 minutes.
- While the donut holes are freezing, mix together the coconut oil and maple syrup in a small bowl. Roll each ball into the mixture and place them back in the freezer to harden. Store the donut holes in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!