Oven Baked Italian Meatballs
- 1 pound Ground Pork
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl mix together all the ingredients , with your hands if possible. Roll the mixture into 1-inch in diameter balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve!
Make sure to keep these frozen for backup meals!*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!