Paleo Carrot Raisin Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 Eggs or 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed mixed with 1/2 cup water for vegan
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup for vegan
- 2 tablespoons Coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease or line muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, stir together the eggs/flax egg, carrot, honey/maple syrup, coconut oil, and vinegar. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just combined.
- Evenly divide the batter between the muffin cups, filling them about three-quarters full.
- Bake the muffins until they are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!