Peanut Butter Chia Overnight Oats
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any plant milk)*
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 ripe banana mashed (but leave a few banana slices for topping!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 tablespoons nut butter plus 1 tablespoon water
- Place the oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and sea salt to a medium bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the almond milk, water, mashed banana, and vanilla (if using) until combined. Transfer the mixture to 2 mason jars or containers.
- In a small bowl, mix the nut butter with water, until creamy. Evenly divide the mixture between the jars and stir it in. Top with the banana slices, refrigerate overnight, and enjoy!
- ** If overnight oats seem too dry for your liking in the morning, just add in a couple of splashes of almond milk or water
Oats too thick? add some water or almond milk in the morning and stir before topping with fruit You may also enjoy them warmed up
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!