Roasted Citrus And Herb Chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 oranges sliced
- 1 lemon sliced
- 3 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- sea salt for seasoning
- black pepper for seasoning
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs;
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the juices, olive oil, onion, garlic, oregano, paprika, red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange half of the orange slices and lemon slices on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Arrange the chicken pieces on top of the slices and season to taste.
- Top the chicken with the herb sprigs and remaining citrus slices. Drizzle the orange-lemon juice mixture all over the chicken and bake for 45 to 55 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. .
*serve with your choice of sides!*
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!