Simple Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 banana mashed
- 1 tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Stir ingredients together in a bowl and put in the fridge overnight. In the morning, top with desired toppings and enjoy!
- Place in the refrigerator overnight. Feel free to top with fruit & or nuts in the morning.
- Topping suggestions: (choose 1) 1 Tbsp all-natural maple syrup/honey 1⁄4 cup berries (fresh or frozen!) 1/4 cup nuts/seeds
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!