Spicy Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except parsley and toss to coat.
- Spread the chickpeas on the baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, tossing several times.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!