- 2 tablespoons olive oil can use butter/vegan "butter" as well
- 4 cloves garlic minced or grated
- 1 (8-ounce) block tempeh cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Sea salt for seasoning
- Black pepper for seasoning
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 lemons juice of 1 1/2 and slices from 1/2 lemon
- Melt the oil in a large skillet over medium-low and sauté the garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add the tempeh, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes and sauté until the tempeh is heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and add the parsley, lemon juice, zest, and lemon slices. Stir to combine.
Pour the entire pan of Scampi over spaghetti squash or base of choice*optional* so it can absorb the buttery sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!