- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 (14-ounce) packages extra-firm tofu pressed, drained, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Place the oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium container and stir to combine. Add the tofu, toss to combine, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high and lightly grease the grill grate. Thread the tofu pieces onto 4 skewers. If using wood skewers, soak them for 30 minutes in water first. Grill the kebabs for 6 minutes, turning once, or until the tofu is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken skewers on top of millet tabbouleh and drizzle with yogurt dressing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!