Vegan Black Bean Brownies
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or spray liberally with a non-stick organic oil.
- Place the black beans, cacao powder, oats, applesauce, maple syrup, coconut oil, almond butter, baking powder, and salt in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth and creamy looking.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and cacoa nibs. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins and bake the brownies for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
Can also make in a baking pan and cut into squares
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!