Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 4 cups grated cauliflower
- 3 Flax Eggs 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed mixed with 9 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Red pepper flakes *optional
- Veggie options: bell peppers, onion, olives, artichokes, spinach, etc...
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine grated cauliflower, eggs, oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and red pepper flakes. Add your desired fillings, don't add too many or the muffins will fall apart. Pack 8 muffin cups with the mixture, pressing down firmly.
- Bake the muffins until the tops are golden brown for 30 to 35 minutes. Serve with the marinara sauce.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!