Vegan Potato Leek Skillet Pancake
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 1 large leek sliced and washed
- 3 cloves garlic roughly chopped or minced
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes peeled, sliced, and boiled until fork-tender
- 1/4 cup GF flour Pour an additional 1/4 cup of flour on a large plate for coating the pancakes
- Sea salt for seasoning
- Black pepper for seasoning
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat and sauté the leeks and garlic until softened, about 4 minutes. Transfer the veggies to a food processor.
- Add the potatoes and pulse until they are broken down (you can also use a hand masher). *Do not over-process!
- Stir in the flour and season with salt and pepper. Using floured hands to form 4 to 6 pancakes and lightly press into the flour so each pancake is coated.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook each pancake for 3 minutes on each side or until they are golden brown.
- Serve with a side salad, tomatoes, or fruit!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!