Vegan Tofu Yoghurt
- 1 (14-ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- honey *optional* or sweetener of choice (date or maple syrup would work)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender (except the honey), whizzing until smooth and creamy.
- Add a little honey if desired or simply drizzle over the snack just before eating
- Split into two equal portions in sealed containers. Top with 1/2 cup of fruit at snack time.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!