Veggie Campfire Hobo Packets
- 2 broccoli crowns cut into florets
- 2 red onions halved and sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon chopped
- Sea salt for seasoning
- Black pepper for seasoning
- Place all the ingredients in a large airtight container and toss to coat.
- When ready to cook. Tear off 4 large sheets of aluminum foil and lay them on a flat surface.
- Evenly divide the veggie mixture between the foil sheets, piling them in the center. Fold the foil over the veggie mixture and seal the edges.
- Set packets on the grill and let cook for 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open the packets carefully and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!